There may be a chill in the air this winter, but February will be filled with warmth for Potbelly fans across the country.
Friday, Feb. 4, is National Homemade Soup Day, and Potbelly shops are offering a free cup of soup to fans who want to celebrate, but don’t want to go through the hassle of making it themselves. The offer will be available to anyone who places an order for an entrée (sandwich, full salad or bowl of soup) online or through the Potbelly app. Potbelly fans are even known for dipping their toasty sandwiches in the soup as a tasty pairing!
The offerings, described as “Comfort in a Cup” include:
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup: Creamy cheese soup with tender pieces of broccoli and carrots.
- Chicken Pot Pie: Tender, slow-roasted chicken breast and veggies topped with crumbles of fresh-baked pie crust.
- Garden Vegetable Soup: Beans, carrots, celery, corn, mushrooms, onions, peppers, potatoes and zucchini in a light tomato broth.
- Loaded Baked Potato: Hearty potato soup with bacon, cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Chili: Hearty beef chili with kidney beans, bell peppers and onions.
- Mac & Cheese: Creamy, three cheese mac.
The promotion is available to anyone who orders online or through the Potbelly app using the code ‘SOUP.’ The offering includes a free cup of soup, chili or Mac ‘n Cheese (although technically not soup, we couldn’t help but include our fan favorite chili and Mac & Cheese in this promo). Customers do not have to be Potbelly Perks members to enjoy this deal.
WHEN: Friday, Feb. 4
WHERE: All Potbelly Locations
MEDIA CONTACT: Katie Gibbons, email@example.com, 847-897-7478.
For more information on Potbelly, visit www.potbelly.com. Fans can redeem the soup promotion on Friday, Feb. 4 by ordering online at www.potbelly.com/order or through the app, available through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. To sign up for the Potbelly Perks reward program, visit www.potbelly.com/perks.
Potbelly Corporation is a neighborhood sandwich concept that has been feeding customers’ smiles with warm, toasty sandwiches, signature salads, hand-dipped shakes and other fresh menu items, customized just the way customers want them, for more than 40 years. Potbelly promises Fresh, Fast & Friendly service in an environment that reflects the local neighborhood. Since opening its first shop in Chicago in 1977, Potbelly has expanded to neighborhoods across the country, with more than 400 company-owned shops in the United States. Additionally, Potbelly franchisees operate over 40 shops in the United States. For more information, please visit our website at www.potbelly.com.